PLEASURE-WAY INTRODUCES NEW LEXOR MOTORHOME WITH PRIVATE BATHROOM IN LOUISVILLE.
SASKATOON, SASK. – November 17th 2008
Pleasure-Way Industries Ltd. is proud to unveil the newest addition to its product line - the 2009 Lexor-RD with private
enclosed bathroom. This Class “B” van motorhome is built on a Chevrolet Express chassis, which features an 6.0 litre V8 gas engine that averages approximately 14-16 mpg on the highway.
Built with Pleasure-Way’s uncompromising commitment to safety, quality and hand craftsmanship, the unique features of the Lexor -RD include:
- The new private bathroom located behind the drivers seat as not to obstruct your view while shoulder checking. This is the largest enclosed bathroom available on the Chevrolet standard body chassis and it allows you to close the door behind you for privacy without compromising aisle space.
- A unique curved bathroom door gives you ample shoulder and legroom inside.
- A residential sized Thetford china bowl toilet, sink and shower complete this bathroom.
- The power rear sofa is covered in rich Ultra Leather and easily folds into the 58” x 72” bed. Pleasure-Way utilizes a thick layer of memory foam in the sofa ensure a quality sleep.
- A Samsung 19” LCD TV is mounted on the radius feature cabinet with a Corian top. This cabinet showcases innovative radius style and rail solid maple doors.
- Another Pleasure-Way first are his and her closets that bookend the private bathroom.
With all the features of upscale, high-end motorhomes neatly packaged on a fuel-efficient chassis that is easy to drive and park, this exciting new Pleasure-Way Lexor-RD is ideal for the traveling couple.
The Lexor-RD will debut in Louisville, Kentucky at the RVIA National Trade Show December 2-4 2008 (space 105
. With a dealership network of over 60 dealers in North America, Pleasure-Way Industries Ltd. is Canada’s #1 Selling Van Motorhome since 2005. Located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, this family-owned and operated company began manufacturing Class B
van motorhomes in 1986 and has grown into the second largest Class B van motorhome manufacturer in North America. Pleasure-Way Industries believes in a customer first and foremost approach and an old-fashioned work ethic.
For more information, please contact:
Dean Rumpel, Vice President
Pleasure-Way Industries Ltd.
302 Portage Avenue, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 4C6