Roadtrek Introduces New SS-Agile on 140” Wheelbase Sprinter Van.
Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA – October 18, 2006 - - Home & Park Motorhomes is excited to announce the latest addition to its family of Roadtrek class B motorhomes, the SS-Agile. At only 19 feet long, the SS (“Short Sprinter”) is perfect for those who want a vehicle that’s really as easy to use everyday as a full-size conversion van or SUV but offers all the conveniences of a fully-equipped motorhome – and gets up to 26 MPG! See exterior and interior photos and floor plans below.
The 140” wheelbase Sprinter van has the same specifications as the 158” wheelbase van used for the RS (“Regular Sprinter”) model except:
• Body and interior length are 38” shorter.
• Overall length is 19’ 4” including standard Continental kit.
• Turning radius is 45’ curb to curb (compared to 50’ for RS).
Inside you’ll find a great passenger vehicle for five within a fully-equipped class B that sleeps two:
• Comfortable forward facing seating for five in the two front captain seats and rear electric power sofa.
• Immediately aft of the driver seat is a 59” long galley with eye-catching solid surface counter, recessed European-style propane stove with glass cover, under-mounted stainless steel sink, 3.8 cu. ft. 3-way refrigerator, optional coffee maker and 1.0 cu. ft. convection/microwave oven.
• Opposite the galley and aft of the entry behind the front passenger seat is a permanent bathroom. Its unique doors allow ample aisle width when the bathroom’s not in use. But when in use the doors allow extra space inside while keeping the aisle clear. Inside the bathroom you’ll find a marine toilet, vanity sink that slides out over the toilet, and a sit-down shower (or stand-up for smaller people).
• Like our other models, the rear sofa easily converts to a king-size or twin-like beds (we say “twin-like” since the beds are separated beside your legs only when you’re sleeping). The driver side is 6’ 4” long, the passenger side 5’ 10” long.
Compact exterior size… great fuel economy… comfortable seating for five... interior openness and livability… and all the features of a typical motorhome. The new SS-Agile provides an unrivalled combination of use-every-day driving and parking ease with the conveniences of a fully-equipped motorhome. Add the proven popularity of the Mercedes built Sprinter and you’ve got another sure winner from Roadtrek!
The SS-Agile is being officially introduced at California RV Show, October 13-22 in Pomona. Shipping to dealers across the U.S. will begin in early December.
Home & Park Motorhomes is a proud and successful member within its community. It manufactures Roadtrek, the #1 selling class B motorhome in North America (since 1990). Home & Park is registered to ISO 9001:2000 and was the first North American RV maker to achieve this status. For other information, visit www.roadtrek.com/PR
or contact Steve MacDonald, Technical Sales Representative at 1-88-88-CLASS-B (888-825-2772) ext. 180 or firstname.lastname@example.org