Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-06-2022, 04:30 PM   #1

Default Looking for new van with twin beds and night stand

Looking to duplicate features of our 2001 Roadtrek 190. We want twin beds with nightstand and drawers and storage for two golf bags. Our wish list also includes a Ford Transit Van(for AWD and serviceability), lithium and 3K inverter, no propane, generator or black tank. Does anything like this exist?
randemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 07:34 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by randemar View Post
Looking to duplicate features of our 2001 Roadtrek 190. We want twin beds with nightstand and drawers and storage for two golf bags. Our wish list also includes a Ford Transit Van(for AWD and serviceability), lithium and 3K inverter, no propane, generator or black tank. Does anything like this exist?
Do not know what your 2001 Roadtrek looks like. I am also looking for the same thing. Twin beds and lithium on Ford Transit. Coachmen makes rear bath beyond but it does use propane and black tank. I found the Embassy RV Dolphin to have all of these but believe it is about 1 yr wait. Also unavailable to see unless you live near an owner willing to allow a visit? I think what you looking for is more custom than production line model? If you find anything, please post here!
Old 11-06-2022, 10:27 PM   #3
Platinum Member

That does not exist out of the box. Plan on building yourself.
Old 11-06-2022, 10:49 PM   #4

Do not believe Embassy offers nightstand with drawers. Also not sure about storing sets of golf clubs. I have seen what I want in a couple B plusses like the Winnebago ECCO. Would prefer a class B.
randemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 11:58 PM   #5
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by randemar View Post
Do not believe Embassy offers nightstand with drawers. Also not sure about storing sets of golf clubs. I have seen what I want in a couple B plusses like the Winnebago ECCO. Would prefer a class B.
Some compromises: There is over 1ft of space between rear door and bathroom. I believe you could secure a couple of golf bags there. One of the owners of the Dolphin S on the Promaster. She stores an e-bike back there. nightstand with drawers will be tough. I know they offer 3 Lagun bracket locations. You might have to get a small night stand mounted on one of these brackets. Maybe you could ask Humble Road builder to design something for you?
Old 11-07-2022, 12:42 AM   #6
Platinum Member

Accept the black tank. You can remove the commode with two nuts and a waterline disconnect. Put a plate on the opening.

Now work on your other requirements. Putting in a nightstand is not difficult.
hbn7hj is offline   Reply With Quote