Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-14-2021, 08:01 PM   #1
Bronze Member

Default Pleasureway Plateau FL propane fill adapters

I have been fortunate up this point, but I want to be sure I'm not left with an empty under belly propane tank on my 2020 Pleasureway Plateau FL. With each fill up, an adapter was used to fill the tank it appears that it's a ACME 1.75 adapter, but does does anyone know vendors and part numbers wher I could purchase one? I could go to my RV dealer who's about an hour drive, but this forum appears to be the place to go to get quick info.

Thanx....
Dja06422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 08:07 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dja06422 View Post
I have been fortunate up this point, but I want to be sure I'm not left with an empty under belly propane tank on my 2020 Pleasureway Plateau FL. With each fill up, an adapter was used to fill the tank it appears that it's a ACME 1.75 adapter, but does does anyone know vendors and part numbers wher I could purchase one? I could go to my RV dealer who's about an hour drive, but this forum appears to be the place to go to get quick info.

Thanx....
I think this is what you are looking for. Cary Alburn on FB Pleasure Way Owners suggested it. He had issues with some propane seller not being able to fill his tank.
https://propanewarehouse.com/shop/pr...lling-adapter/
Rlum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 08:45 PM   #3
Bronze Member

Thanks. I'll give it a shot.
Dja06422 is offline   Reply With Quote