Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-09-2021, 09:03 PM   #21
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadtrek Adventuous RS1 View Post
Hi George, see pictures....do these meet with your approval?

They are all from 2017 and yes, as far as I know they are designed for my Sprinter... LTX 215/85 R16 tires

And, yes, I have dual wheels in the back of my Sprinter....

Next time I'll be replacing them with Michelin Agillis models.

What tires did you buy?
I don't know ....about my approval ....of your ..tires but my tires....got my ...approval resulting in purchase...but there is no RV name on them. https://www.michelinman.com/auto/tir...s-crossclimate
GeorgeRa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 11:06 PM   #22
Bud
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avanti View Post
The only claim "the moderator" made was that he is unaware of any tire manufacturer who recommends routine tire replacement at the intervals you claim. I can assure you that this statement (about what he is aware of) is true.

Can you provide counter-examples?
avanti, this is the same old same old stuff (same person), nothing new - 'claims'. Then with links that are simply the same, 'claims'. But he is right as you know, you're not right because of you are a moderator. 'Credentials of Any Kind' does not make anyone right, period. Only the evidence from someone using the 'scientific method'.

Bud
Bud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 05:45 PM   #23
Silver Member

I own a tire and auto repair store and just because the tires show cracking does NOT mean that they are junk. Some tires and some climates are more prone to weathering. Michelin is the best company to deal with and they recognize the weathering issue and stand behind their tires. We have a lot of heat and humidity in on the Maryland coast...and even get some pretty cold temps...so we know weathering. But NO or LIMITED use are the worst conditions for tires.
terance13 is offline   Reply With Quote