Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-03-2023, 11:12 PM   #1

Default Sleep Lengthwise in Solis 59PX

We ordered a custom cushion to go across the back of our new Solis 59PX with a Murphy bed. It is currently supported by rods attached to the cargo rings. (If I had a way to contact Winnebago, I'd suggest flip up tables like those used in the Solis 59 with the sofa.) This gives us a place to put our heads and not have to crawl over each other for those late night bathroom excursions. A game changer! Contact me for a photo if interested. Am new on post and do not know how to include.
jody@jodyandrews.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 02:13 AM   #2

We are running into the same problem but had finally decided on a twin bunk setup. If you could, please post or send me some pictures. I do not know how to do this without posting my email address which I would rather not do. Is there a way?
slowjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 01:06 PM   #3

Default Sleep Lengthwise in Solis59P

I cannot figure out how to post a photo. If you email me directly: jody@jodyandrews.com I will try to send pic to you.
jody@jodyandrews.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 03:09 AM   #4
Platinum Member

When you go to reply, 1. Scroll down to manage attachments. 2. Select the pic you want to post. 3. Hit upload. Go back to your post On the menu of icons above where you're typing there is an icon 4th from the right that when you click on it, lists the pic that you've uploaded. Select that pic and it's inserted into your post.
GallenH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
solis bed 59px